At Fun Unlimited LLC, we understand that a bicycle rental should be available to both expert and novice riders. Our policies and rates cater to both, and with our long-term rental rates you can afford to rent a bike during an extended vacation in the Idaho or Spokane, WA areas.
|Electra Cruiser and Bicycle RentalsRequest Free Rental Quote
| Multiple Sizes for All Ages • Patented Flat-Foot Technology (Electra Cruiser Only) • Derailleur or Internal Gear Systems
We offer mountain bikes and cruisers for you to take when you’re on the hundreds of trails in the area or when you’re traveling through town. No matter your skill level, our bicycle rentals can’t be beat in quality or price. We also offer ATV rentals and snowmobile rentals, as well as a consignment shop for you to buy and sell power sports equipment. Contact us/ at (208) 620-9050 today for more information or submit a free online rental quote for your next vacation rental.
Explore on a Bicycle Rental
Around Idaho, Montana, and Washington, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of trails made specifically for bicycle rentals. Although you can take your rental bicycle anywhere you’d like, Fun Unlimited LLC has a few recommendations.
- Priest Lake – Known as “Idaho’s Crown Jewel,” Priest Lake has trails for both experts and novices. With a 4,000-foot climb to the peak of the mountain, experts or anyone up for the challenge can traverse the winding trails. The novices may want to stick with the short Lakeshore Trail or even take a guided mountain bike tour through the area.
- Idaho Panhandle’s Trail of Coeur d’Alenes – At just over 75 miles, the Trail of Coeur d’Alenes is a paved, beginner-friendly trail that takes you from the Silver Valley all the way into the small city of Plummer. With 17 “scenic waysides” along the trail, you can literally stop and smell the flowers throughout the trip.
- Centennial Trail – Crossing just over Spokane, the Centennial Trail begins at the Idaho state line and ends at Nine Mile Falls, WA. Perfect for beginning and intermediate riders, this trail traverses the riverside areas, through the urban streets, and out into the valley.
- Route of the Hiawatha – Known for the most scenic stretches of railroad and bike trails in the area, the Route of the Hiawatha is a 15-mile trail for the casual rider to enjoy. Uniquely following an old railroad, the trail goes through tunnel after tunnel, making you feel like a pedaling locomotive.
- Mount Spokane – The Washington State Park’s Mount Spokane bike trail is great for intermediate and advanced cyclists. At just over 90 miles in length, this bike trail offers bird watching, wildlife viewing, and camping, as well as fishing and hunting. It’s also a great area for snowmobile rentals (in the winter) and ATV rentals.
Click or Call (208) 620-9050 Today
Free Online Bike Rental Quote!
A bicycle rental can really take you places, and you’ll get some great exercise while getting up close and personal with nature. Fun Unlimited LLC offers the least expensive and highest quality bicycle rentals in the Spokane area, including Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint, Idaho, and Bayview, Idaho. Ask us about our membership program for annual deals on rental bikes, jet ski rentals, boat rentals, and SUP rentals and sales. Contact us at (208) 620-9050 or submit your free online reservation quote to rent a bicycle in Coeur d’Alene or the surrounding areas.